Thursday, January 22, 2009

Publishing Your Blog

After figuring out what you blog title is, you need to think of a creative and available blog spot address fr your blog. I know it is kinda hard to make a good address that is also available. You have to keep in mind though, that when making a blog spot address, you have to make it short. Shorter address is easier to remember than longer ones. And of course, it has to be a bit related to your blog contents.

My personal blog which is titled Make or Break has the blog spot address http://pehpot.blogspot.com/

Why pehpot? why not makeorbreak?

Well it is obvious.. make or break when written without the spacing is hard to pronounce.. or read.. makeorbreak.. me, I read it as makeor break.. yeah like mateor or meteor.. which is funny and confusing

see what I mean.. So I named it as pehpot.. my nickname here in the blogosphere. easy to remember and easy to say..

This blog however is a different case. I tried acquiring the http://noob.blogspot.com/ address but it was unavailable. So to make my life easier I decide to just use http://techpehpot.blogspot.com/ as this blog's blogspot address. As I have said in my intro, I am not a techie person but since this blog talks about some technical stuffs with regards to blogging, figured out techpehpot is the right blog address. And of course, this is also a good identifier, that this blog is also by pehpot.

In my article The Perfect Blog Title, I mentioned some good title for blogs..and tried it as a blog spot address.. but most of them are taken already. If you have a unique name as me, try incorporating it in your address, more likely than not, it is available.. after all it's a unique name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This PR3 Technology related blog is DO FOLLOW
You might want to use the name/url option when commenting to giver site a proper backlink.
Thanks!
Want Free Traffic? CLICK HERE

Need a host?CLICK HERE