Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Bakclink Signature

Another way to increase your back links in the net is to create a signature. A signature that you will leave along with your comments with other people's site. To create one you simply write the name of your blog or site with a link on it. Here is what you need to do:



This is my signature for my personal blog which looks like this: Make or Break



This is my signature for my tech blog which is actually like this: NOOB



This is also helpful in building your popularity on the net. When you comment on other's page, it will show your profile, and sometimes people had the tendency not to check out your page. Leaving a direct link of your blog gives you an edge. The best part of this, of course, is the back links you will gain. When I started leaving signatures on my comments, my back links sky rocketed, fromm a mere 2k links, I now have 6k or more back links on the web.

If you think remembering the href and the tags is hard, there is a much better way to do this. Just go to you blog, create a new entry, type in the text you want to show in your link and create a link. Like in my personal blog, I typed in Make or Break, then created a link for that which is http://pehpot.blogspot.com. Then after that, click the edit html button and copy the text in there that shows like this:



I saved it in a notepad (for windows) and text editor (linux) and just open the documents whenever I feel the need to comment and leave my mark (which is always LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ever so much,but I am still not sure if I leave my signature inside my comments or with my ...anyway I will try and figure that out.

    Thank you

    Relationship/Conflict

    ReplyDelete

This PR3 Technology related blog is DO FOLLOW
You might want to use the name/url option when commenting to giver site a proper backlink.
Thanks!
Want Free Traffic? CLICK HERE

Need a host?CLICK HERE