Monday, November 23, 2009

Man Leave

Sorry if no updates from the man mommy.. I just needed to be a mommy most of the time as you know I already gave birth to my princess. Makes me think of closing this blog.. ahaha

I need all the girly stuffs in me to be intact as much as possible. A baby girl has been my dream ever since and to let her grow like me is such a shame.. oh well.. with three older brothers.. most likely she will be as tomboy as her mom.

So from now... I am on blog leave here at Man Diary.. hopefully by December I am as good as a horse again (yeah.. horse racing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This PR3 Technology related blog is DO FOLLOW
You might want to use the name/url option when commenting to giver site a proper backlink.
Thanks!
Want Free Traffic? CLICK HERE

Need a host?CLICK HERE