Wednesday, August 05, 2009

How To Make Your Header Clickable To Homepage

When I tweaked my personal blog.. by the way it has a new domain now..


and changed the template, one of the problem I encountered is the header I used is not clickable. There is a navigation menu on top of the template I tweaked but I chose to not show it. What I tried dong is made a site map somewhere on my side bars. I don't think it worked that well. So I gave up and asked my hubby how to make the header clickable and that it will land you to the homepage of the site. Making it clickable is an advantageous specially when your readers wants to go back to homepage from your post page. Here it is guys:

All you have to do is look for the head wrapper div:



then the line before that add this code:



then close the tag here:







That's it and your header is good to click :)

1 comment:

  1. i think you have a great information
    it was nice visiting your blog

    ReplyDelete

This PR3 Technology related blog is DO FOLLOW
You might want to use the name/url option when commenting to giver site a proper backlink.
Thanks!
Want Free Traffic? CLICK HERE

Need a host?CLICK HERE